©2017 Lincoln Spring Fling
P.O. Box 30691 Lincoln, NE 68503
Both affordable and convenient:
Camping amenities include:
• 200 gravel or grass spots to choose from
• 30-amp or 50-amp electrical hookups
• Showers located nearby in the Multi-Purpose Arena (open during event hours)
• Potable water fill up and dump station in parking lot at campground entrance.
• David Murdock Trail for walking or jogging on southern edge
• Stevens Creek and our back pasture for hiking or dog walking on eastern edge
Rate: $25 per night
There are other hotels and motels conveniently located near the Lancaster Event Center and close by in other areas of Lincoln.
The Lancaster Event Center provides campers an ideal location to stay during your weekend at the Lincoln Spring Fling.
Visit the Lancaster Event Center website for more information:
Call them at: 402-441-6545
Chase Suites Hotels
200 S. 68th St. Pl.
Lincoln, NE 68510
GROUP CODE: Lincoln Spring Fling
Visit the Lancaster Event Center website for more information about hotels:
One FREE Admission to LSF with each paid campsite — one day or two!
Ask Paul R. for details. (402) 601-6056
Questions about camping or lodging?